- 6 pieces of sliced bread, cut diagonally, edges removed
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs, beaten well a dash of salt
- Butter or oil to grease frying pan.
- Dip each triangle of toast into the egg-and-milk mixture’
- Heat frying pan over low fire, and brush some butter or oil evenly on it.
- Put toasts on the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle sugar on toasts, if desired.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More