- 4 golden delicious apples, cored and shredded
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 c. light brown sugar
- 3 tbsps. butter
- 2 tbsps. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. pecans
- spring roll wrappers
- cooking oil for frying
- Put all the ingredients, except for the pecans and the spring roll wrappers, in a pan.
- Stir over low heat until the apples are cooked and the mixture is thick (10-15 minutes). Set aside and leave to cool.
- Wrap spoonfuls in the spring roll wrapper. Fry until crisp.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More