- Five to 10 pcs galunggong fish, fried
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil for frying
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Season galunggong with salt and pepper.
- Fry the fish until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain excess oil and serve.
- 1/4 cup fresh bagoong alamang
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5-10 pcs fresh sampaloc fruit
- Boil sampaloc fruit in water until tender. Set aside.
- On a pan, sauté onion and garlic in oil.
- Add fresh bagoong alamang and set aside.
- Using a strainer, extract the juice from the boiled sampaloc fruit.
- Add the extracted juice little by little to the sautéed bagoong alamang.
- Adjust the sourness and saltiness depending on your preference.
- Serve with fried galunggong.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More