- 8 Oreo cookies
1 cup dry pancake mix
- cooking oil for frying (vegetable oil or canola oil)
For Optional Toppings:
- confectioner’s sugar
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oil, there should be some small bubbles on the side.
- While the oil is heating up, prepare the pancake batter (follow manufacturer’s instructions).
- Dip the Oreo in the pancake batter making sure you coat it completely.
- Use thongs to pick it up and drop in the oil. One or two at a time.
- It should puff up a little but and float to the top. Turn it over to the other side until both sides are light golden.
- This should not take too long, around 1-2 minutes. If it takes a while, your oil is probably not hot enough.
- Let the Fried Oreos rest for a few seconds on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve warm with optional toppings of your choice.
Image Credit: cookiedoughandovenmitt.com
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More