- 1 12-oz container Cool Whip
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 1 10-oz jar maraschino cherries (with stems)
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple (drain and reserve juice)
- 2-3 bananas, chopped
- Additional cool whip for garnish, if desired
- Pour pineapple juice over bananas. Chop cherries into fourths. I used about 12 cherries, but you can use as many as you like.
- Make sure you reserve enough cherries to add to the top of the cupcakes when done, if desired.
- Mix cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and almond extract together.
- Add cherries, pineapple, bananas (not pineapple juice), and 2 tbsp of cherry juice from the jar to the cool whip mixture and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake panss lined with cupcake liners.
- Put cupcake pans into the freezer and allow to completely freeze.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry, if desired.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More