- 5 – 6 pcs Broas (large)
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained, reserve 3 tbsp for topping)
- Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar for 5 minutes or until slightly dry. Turn off heat and cool down.
- Cover bottom of square pan (7″x7″) with broas. Drizzle with hazelnut spreadand cream.
- Top with cooked DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Spread with another layer of hazelnut and cream. Top with reserved fruit cocktail. Chill until set.
- Sprinkle with cereals if desired.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More