You might be looking for a dessert that would be probably please you. We always see to it that whatever we take into our body is healthy. I would love to recommend this kind of dessert that suits to your taste.
Fruit and Cheese Salad is a combination of different fruits (depending on the fruits you love to add and depending on the availability of the fruits that you have). Either you’re going to use the fresh fruits or not you can still make your dessert delicious! This dessert would only consume 10-15 minutes to prepare. After that you will already have the delicious combination of fruits and cheese as part of your healthiest way of eating.
To make your fruit and cheese salad attractive, you can also put grapes or cherry at the top of it.
- ¾ cup green seedless grapes
- 3 fresh apricots, cut into eighths
- 3 dried figs, sliced medium thick
- ½ lb mixed salad green s
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 3 oz goat or Gorgonzola cheese
- Optional: ¼ lb sliced turkey breast, cut into bite – size pieces.
- Toss all ingredients, except cheese, together. Top with goat or gorgonzola cheese.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More