- 1 tbsp Margarine (for crepe, melted)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (for crepe)
- ½ cup Evaporated Milk (for crepe)
- ½ cup Water (for crepe)
- 1 pc Egg (for crepe)
- ¼ tsp Iodized Rock Salt (for crepe)
- 1 tbsp Sugar (for filling)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for filling, drained, reserve syrup)
- Beat all ingredients for crepe until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brush non stick pan with oil, then heat over medium flame. Pour ¼ cup crepe batter into pan.
- Tilt to cover bottom. Cook for 2 minutes until top is set. Lift edge of crepe, then invert. Cook other side for another minute. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter.
- Stack each piece in between layers of wax paper to prevent them from sticking to each other. Set aside.
- Simmer fiesta fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 15 minutes. Set aside. Spoon about ¼ cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail across the center of each crepe and roll.
- Spoon fruit cocktail syrup on surface of crepe.
- Makes 6 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Non-Stick Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Excellent source of Vitamin C – helps fight common sicknesses.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More