- 1 ½ cups Chocolate Cream Cookies (for crust, crumbs)
- ½ cup Margarine (for crust, melted)
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar (for crust)
- 24 pc Marshmallow (for filling, large white)
- ¼ cup Evaporated Milk (for filling)
- ⅓ cup Sweet Chocolate Chips (for filling)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (for filling, chilled and whipped)
- 1 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (for filling, dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water, optional)
- ⅓ cup Marshmallow (for filling, mini colored, optional)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for filling, drained and chilled)
- Mix crust ingredients and press on bottom and sides of a 9” spring form pie pan. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- In a double boiler, melt marshmallows in milk. Cool. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, chocolate chips, all-purpose cream and mini marshmallows. Spread onto crust. Chill for 3-5 hours.
- *For a more solid filling, add dissolved gelatin during the whipping of all-purpose cream.
- ** If a double boiler is not available, use a metal utility bowl or saucepan as base for heating water.
- Use another saucepan that can snugly fit into the base to cook the marshmallow mixture.
- Makes 12 servings
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More