- ½ cup Cream Cheese (softened )
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 pc Eggs (beaten)
- 18 pc (medium) Lumpia Wrappers
- 2 cups Japanese Breadcrumbs
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well.
- Fold In DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Set aside.
- Wrap every tablespoon of cream-fruit mixture in lumpia wrapper. Seal edges with beaten eggs. Then dip in eggs and roll in breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
- Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Makes 6 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Deep Fryer
- Paper Towels
Lusog Notes: This snack contains vitamin B2, which we need for healthy skin and eyes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More