- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk
- 2¾ cups (250 grams each) Graham Cracker (crumbs, for crust)
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (softened, for crust)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for crust)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for cream topping)
- Chocolate Shavings (optional for garnish, for cream topping)
- 2 pc (300 grams each) Cavendish Banana (sliced and soak in fruit cocktail
- syrup, for filling)
- 2 tbsp Walnuts (or roasted cashew nuts, coarsely chopped, for filling)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup, for filling)
- Remove label from the condensed milk. Place the unopened tin of milk in deep pot and fill with water to completely immerse the can. Boil for 2 hours and 15 minutes, adding more water if needed. Remove from pot and allow to cool before opening.
- Combine ingredients for crust. Press into 9” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Chill for 1 hour.
- Drain banana. Arrange together with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and nuts over prepared crust. Drizzle with cooked condensed milk (toffee). Chill for another 15 minutes.
- Beat cream until fluffy. Spoon over pie. Spread with chocolate shavings if desired. Chill before serving.
- Makes 12 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Pie Plate
- Electric Mixer
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: Delicious while promoting strong bones and teeth, this yummy recipe contains calcium.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More