- 2¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup Butter (melted, for crust)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon (for crust)
- ½ cup Sugar (for caramel sauce)
- 3 tbsp Butter (for caramel sauce)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (for caramel sauce)
- 2 tbsp Roasted Cashew Nuts (coarsely chopped, for filling)
- 1 pack (250 grams) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for cream topping)
- Chocolate Shavings (for garnish, optional)
- pinch Salt
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup, for filling)
- Combine ingredients for crust. Press into 8” loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Chill for 1 hour.
- Caramel Sauce: Heat and melt sugar in a pan without stirring until Caramelized (light brown). Add butter, stir to melt. Remove from flame, and then add cream and salt. Stir, allow to cool slightly. Set aside.
- Arrange DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (reserve some for topping) and nuts over prepared crust. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Chill for another 15 minutes.
- Beat cream until fluffy. Spoon over pie to cover fruits. Chill until ready to serve. Spread with reserved fruit cocktail and chocolate shavings if desired. Chill before serving.
- Makes 12 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Pie Plate
- Sauce Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog notes: Excellent source of Calcium- for strong bones and teeth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More