- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 cups melon balls
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 med. apples, cored and cut into cubes
- 1 med. green apple, core and cut into cubes
- 1 med. pear, cored and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted cashew nuts, or any nuts available
- 3/4 cup nestle cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Lettuce, for garnish
- sugar and white pepper to taste
- In cooking pan place 2 cups of water, 2 breast fillet, 1 tbsp. chicken seasoning and 2 crushed garlic and bring to boil for 8 minutes or until chicken are cooked.
- Drain the chicken in a colander and let it cool, discard the skin, then cut into cubes and set aside.
- You can also use chicken leftovers like from Lechon Manok, just skin it and deboned the chicken and cut into cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine nestle cream, mayonnaise, seasoning powder, and then add sugar and white pepper little by little and adjust to get the balance flavour suit for you and mix well.
- Add the cooked chicken, and grapes in the cream mixture. Wash, core and cut apples, pear and celery into cubes add in a bowl together with the cashew nuts.
- Slice melon in half, take off the seeds and use a melon baller and scoop out then add to the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve fruity chicken salad with fresh lettuce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More