- 1 pc (medium) Red Apple (pared, cored and cut into chunks)
- ¼ cup Sugar (white or brown)
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Peanut Brittle (crushed)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- Combine apple with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with syrup, sugar and cinnamon. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and mash coarsely.
- Should be a bit chunky. Cool slightly
- Serve as topping/sauce to cakes, ice cream, sorbet and other frozen desserts. Sprinkle with peanut brittle.
- Makes 3-1/2 cups (20 servings)
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More