- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Malagkit Rice
- ¼ cup Sweetened Monggo (Mashed)
- ¼- ½ cup Raw Sesame Seeds
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, coarsely chopped (reserve syrup))
- Simmer drained DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and sugar until almost dry (about 15 minutes). Add monggo. Set aside.
- Flatten each tablespoon of glutinous rice and place ½ tbsp of filling at the center. Gather edges of glutinous rice and seal. Form into balls.
- Moisten each ball with reserved fiesta fruit cocktail syrup and roll in sesame seeds.
- Deep-fry in medium heat until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Makes 14 pieces
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Deep-fry Pan
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Best paired with
Lusog Notes: Good source of Protein- provides energy to the body
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More