- 12 pcs Sliced Bread
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Jam (or raspberry jelly/jam spread)
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter Spread
- 3 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (well drained)
- Remove crust of bread.
- Spread 3 alternate layers of bread with peanut butter, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, jam/jelly fruit cocktail and marmalade then fruit cocktail. Cover with another slice of bread.
- Cut sandwiches into 2 triangles. Toast if desired.
- garnish with remaining fruit cocktail if desired.
- Makes 6 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Bread Knife
- Chopping Board
Lusog Note: Excellent source of Vitamin C – Helps fight common infections.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More