- 10-12 pcs Broas
- 2 ½ tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Cream
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve ⅓ cup fruit cocktail syrup)
- ½ cup Del Monte Cheese Magic Sauce
- Mix instant coffee and reserved syrup. Heat until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
- whip cream until fluffy. Add DEL MONTE Cheese Magic, condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well. Set aside.
- Cook brown sugar and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until slightly dry. Set aside.
- Spread half of broas in 7”x7” pan then drizzle with coffee mixture. Spread with half of fruit cocktail mixture, then top with cream mixture.
- Repeat layering using the remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Sauce Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Note: Excellent source of Vitamin C – helps fight common infections
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More