- 500 grms. tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tspn. paprika
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- 100 grms. chopped garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 50 grms. chopped parsley
- 2 jiggers brandy
- 2 pcs. green chilli
- 30 grms. garlic chips
- 100 grms. banana leaves (round cut)
- 1 pc. white onion
- 30 grms. finely julienned pumpkin
- 30 grms. finely julienned carrots
- 1 tspn. crushed peppercorn
- To serve with 2 cups cooked rice
- Marinate for 10 minutes peeled shrimps in paprika, calamansi juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Sauté chopped garlic in hot olive oil. Add in shrimp and flambé with brandy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Have ready heated sizzling plate, brush with onion and oil. Bed with banana leaf.
- Arrange Gambas Al Ajillo and cooked rice on sizzling plate. Garnish on top with julienned carrots and pumpkin. Sprinkle with crispy garlic chips and chopped parsley.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More