- ½ kg chicken wings
- ½ kg pork liempo, cubed
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 heads garlic, minced
- 3 pcs bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 2 tbsps oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 liter water
- Marinade pork and chicken in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaf and pepper.
- Drain and set aside sauce.
- Heat oil, sauté pork and add brown sugar.
- Brown the meat, wait until sugar caramelizes.
- Add water and simmer until tender.
- When the pork is tender, add the chicken and cook.
- Get the meat and place it in a turbo broiler until the skin becomes crispy.
- Serve the chicken and pork adobo on top of fried rice.
- Top with salted eggs, and tomatoes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More