- 1 loaf of French bread
- 11/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup boiled and finely chopped button mushrooms
- 1 stp. Finely chopped parsley (optional)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Slice bread into pieces ½ inch thick then set aside.
- Mix butter thoroughly with garlic, parsley, pepper and mushrooms.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread.
- Out the bread slices together form a loaf.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350”F.
- To keep the bread fresh, unwrap only when ready to serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More