- 12 oz (340 g) spaghetti
- ¼ cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) hot pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb (454 g) large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) pasta cooking liquid
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley, for garnishing
- ¼ cup (25g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic for about 30 seconds.
- Add hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper and stir everything well.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook shrimps or they will get tough. Add the pasta and cooking liquid.
- Stir in parsley; cook for 1 minute, add to pasta and toss to coat.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More