- 1 pint (2 cups) Mango Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Toasted Cashew Nuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 pint (2 cups) Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Mini Marshmallow
- 1 pint (2 cups) Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits (chopped then drained)
- Mix vanilla ice cream with cashew nuts. Pour into loaf pan. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Mix DEL MONTE Fruit Cocktail with mango ice cream. Pour over frozen vanilla ice cream. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Mix mini marshmallows with chocolate ice cream. Pour over frozen mango ice cream layer. Freeze overnight. Slice.
- OPTION: Mix Mango ice cream with DEL MONTE Fruit Cocktail and vanilla ice cream with cashew nuts.
- NOTE: You may use any flavor of ice cream you prefer.
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Loaf Pan
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Lusog Notes: This dessert is rich in vitamin B12, which helps prevent anemia and fatigue.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More