- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 pcs. Tomatoes, minced
- ½ k. shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups grated fresh corn
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups malunggay leaves ( mustard tree leaves )
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add the shrimps. Allow to cook until the shrimp turn pink.
- Pour in broth and add the corn. Allow to simmer for half an hour.
- Add the malunggay leaves several minutes prior to serving. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More