- 3 tbsp oil
- 4pcs garlic, pounded
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced and pounded
- 4 pcs finger chili, sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, pounded and tied
- 2 tbsp bagoong
- 3 cups coconut milk
- patis to taste
- 4-5 pcs alimasag
- 4 cups spinach
- bunch of cilantro to top
- In a large pot, sauté the garlic, lemongrass, and ginger.
- Add the coconut milk then bring to a boil.
- Put in the shrimp paste and fish sauce and cook until the coconut milk is thick.
- Add the finger chili and simmer.
- Put the crabs in the pot and mix until evenly covered with coconut milk. Simmer until crabs are cooked.
- Add the spinach last and transfer to a plate.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....