3 tbsp oil
4pcs garlic, pounded
1 thumb sized ginger, sliced and pounded
4 pcs finger chili, sliced
2 stalks lemongrass, pounded and tied
2 tbsp bagoong
3 cups coconut milk
patis to taste
4-5 pcs alimasag
4 cups spinach
bunch of cilantro to top
- In a large pot, sauté the garlic, lemongrass, and ginger.
- Add the coconut milk then bring to a boil.
- Put in the shrimp paste and fish sauce and cook until the coconut milk is thick.
- Add the finger chili and simmer.
- Put the crabs in the pot and mix until evenly covered with coconut milk. Simmer until crabs are cooked.
- Add the spinach last and transfer to a plate.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot