- 1/4 kilo shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left
- 1/4 squash or kalabasa, sliced into cubes
- 1 bunch string beans about 3 cups then cut into 2 inch length
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 piece siling Tagalog or birds eye chili
- 2 tablespoons Canola cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce (optional but recommended)
- salt to taste
- Pour Canola cooking oil in a large cooking pan, set it to medium heat.
- Saute garlic and onion then add fish sauce and coconut cream, let it boil.
- Add the ground black pepper, cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid reduces.
- Add the shrimp and stir well, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
- Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with rice.
Other Great Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....