- 250 g glutinous rice (sweet rice) flour
- 6 saba, sliced
- 5 cups thin coconut milk or water
- 250 g ripe langka (canned will do)
- 6 pandan leaves (optional) or (anise seeds)
- 200 g cooked sago pearls
- 225 g camote (sweet potato), cubed
- 300 g white sugar or muscovado sugar
- 225 g gabi (taro root), cubed
- 225 g ube (purple yam), cubed
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Combine rice flour with 250 ml water and form into small balls.
- Place the coconut milk in a casserole and bring to a boil. Add the sago, sweet potato, taro and other root crops you may have. Cook for 5 minutes, then add the banana, jackfruit and rice balls. Continue to cook over moderate heat until all the rice balls float to the surface.
- Stir in sugar and coconut cream. Then transfer to a serving bowl.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More