- 1 kilo kuhol, soaked in water for an hour and tail ends removed
- 2 cups, coconut milk
- 4 cloves garlic, pounded
- 3 thumb-sized ginger, crushed
- 3 pcs labuyo, chopped
- 1 pc lime
- 1 stalk lemongrass, pounded
- fish sauce, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- spring onions for garnish
- In a pot, cook the coconut milk, with the ginger, lemongrass, onions and garlic. Bring to boil, while constantly stirring. Cook for about 5-10 minutes
- Add the kuhol and season with fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the spinach. Remove from heat.
- In another pan, melt butter and add labuyo. Wait until butter is a little brown then turn off heat and squeeze a little lime juice.
- Drizzle chili lime butter onto snails and garnish with chopped spring onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More