- 1 medium can (1 cup) sweet kernel corn
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ cup ripe langka or jackfruit strips
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup glutinous rice or malagkit, washed
- 2 cups water
- Place glutinous rice in a pot and pour water in. Bring to boil and simmer over medium heat until rice is tender approximately 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking on the pan.
- When rice is tender. Pour in the coconut milk. Add the corn, langka and sugar. (Adjust according to taste). Stir occasionally over medium low heat until corn is tender and mixture thickens.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More