- A big handful of bunch of pechay leaves
- 200 g Pork meat, cut into small strips
- 5 pieces green finger chili (deseeded and cut into squares, leave an extra one whole and intact)
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, minced
- Spanish paprika
- Coconut milk, 1 cup
- Coconut cream, ½ cup
- Rinse the pechay leaves and stalks under running water (Set a bowl beneath to save the rinsewater for your plants).
- Cut the leaves and stalks in 1″ strips.
- Pan-fry the pork strips, seasoning it with salt and pepper. Remove from the pork once the pan becomes brown and crusty.
- Deglaze the pan with a little water and half of the coconut milk.
- Add the onions, garlic, and chilis, as well as the pork strips.
- Add the pechay.
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk. Cover with a lid and let simmer until the sauce is reduced.
- Add the coconut cream.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Serve with a plate of steaming rice. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More