- 1 ¾ inch beef top round steak
- 2 cans beef broth
- 6 cups thin – cut noodles
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ shredded carrots
- ¾ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp mirin, or rice wine vinegar
- Cut steaks crosswise into ¼ – inch thick strips then cut strips in half then heat ½ tbsp sesame oil in large nonstick skillet until hot.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute then add half of the beef and stir – fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet then repeat with remaining oil and beef.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste then remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add broth, green onions, and mirin to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Bring broth mixture to a boil over high heat then ladle boiling mixture evenly over beef and noodles.
- Garnish with carrots.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More