- ½ kilo amapalay , cut thinly and diagonally
- 100 grams pork belly, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup water 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp patis
- 1 pc pork cube
- In a pan, sauté garlic until brown, then add onions.
- After 2 minutes, add tomatoes. Stir then add pork and pork cube.
- Season with patis. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Pour in 1 cup of water and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Add ampalaya. When half done, add beaten eggs. Stir.
- Cover pan and simmer for 2 minutes, then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More