- 1/2 kilo Sigarilyas or Winged beans, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 kilo ground beef
- 4 pcs Siling haba or Birds Eye chili, sliced diagonally
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, peeled, cut into thin strips
- 4 tbsp. shrimp paste, bagoong alamang
- 2 cups pure coconut milk or 1 can of 400 ml Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- salt to taste
- Canola cooking oil
- In a wok, saute garlic, ginger and onion until fragrant but not browned.
- Add in the ground beef and stir, cook for 2 minutes
- Then put in the fish sauce and shrimp paste and continue to stir cook for another 3 minutes.
- Put in 1/2 cup of water and 1 cup of the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 6 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to an oily sauce, stirring occasionally to prevent the coconut milk from curdling.
- Now add in the remaining coconut milk, winged beans, green and red chili, continue to cook for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just cooked.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve hot with Rice and make sure you have a lot rice because you’ll crave for more.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More