- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 4 tsps. baking powder, sifted
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Banana leaves, wilted
- 300g pork adobo, chunks
- 150g kesong puti
- 2 pcs tomato, sliced
- 2 salted eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1. Beat eggs until light and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Beat dry ingredients alternately with coconut milk.
- Pour batter into cake pans (10-12”) that have been greased and lined with wilted banana leaves.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a microwave on high setting.
- Brush with margarine while baking.
- When almost done, top with adobo, kesong puti, salted egg and tomato slices
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More