A recipe that’s free of fuss and is an easy treat to make as a family or a barkada, graham balls are perfect for any occasion that calls for a sweet finish. Ideal with a hot beverage like cocoa or coffee, the buttery, slightly grainy consistency of crushed graham is a wonderful foil to the sweetness of condensed milk. Mixed together, they make a great coating for a filling of your choice inside. Marshmallows—especially chocolate-covered ones, would be delicious here, as well as chocolate candies for a surprise inside. Roll them in sprinkles or colored sugar for a more festive touch; they’ll look so pretty on a plate served at a tea party, and will definitely add a bit of extra cheer to your usual merienda hour. It’ll take no time to make as well, so if you have these ingredients on hand, try this out for yourself!
- 3 cups crushed graham (+ 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 cup condensed milk (+ a little bit more if needed)
- chocolate candies or marshmallows for filling
- mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, or colored sugar for garnish
- Combine crushed grahams and condensed milk. Blend well. Make sure it’s not too wet nor too dry.
- Add a bit more crushed grahams if it’s wet and a bit more condensed milk if its too dry.
- Shape mixture into one inch balls and put a piece of chocolate candy or marshmallow inside.
- Roll the balls in crushed grahams, sprinkles, mini- marshmallows or colored sugar to finish.
- Chill before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More