- 2 – ½ pound sirloin steak
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and mustard in a small saucepan then heat until butter melts.
- Place steak on grill then brush steak with butter mixture.
- Baste frequently with butter mixture then drizzle with butter mixture.
Other Great Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....