- 6 rib – eye steaks
- Olive oil
- Chile – lime – tequila compound butter
- Brush both sides of steaks with oil then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place steaks on grate then close lid for about 4 minutes.
- After another 3 -4 minutes, flip steaks over then after another 4 minutes, rotate steaks a quarter then turn and grill to desired doneness.
- Slice compound butter into six rounds and top each steak with a round.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More