- 1 whole squid
- 50 gms. ginger, finely chopped
- 50 gms. onion, finely chopped
- 50 gms. parsley, chopped
- 100 gms. malasugue, ground
- 20 gms. dried tomato
- 20 gms. onion, diced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse or wash the squid with plain water. Set aside. Marinate for 1 minute. Then grill until the squid is done.
- For the sauce, mix the vinegar, soy sauce, diced tomato, and diced onion. Season with salt and pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More