- 1 k. shrimps (big), half-peeled with heads on
- � tsp. ginger, sliced into strips
- 1 tsp. luyang dilaw, cut into strips
- 2 tbsps. onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 pcs. finger chilis
- 2 pcs. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps. corn oil
- 3 tbsps. seafood stock
- 2 tbsps. fish sauce
- � tsp. salt
- � tsp. pepper
- Buco shell
- Saute garlic in corn oil.
- Add onions, ginger and luyang dilaw.
- Add the shrimps.
- Add stock and season with fish sauce.
- When the stock is reduced, add the coconut milk and continue to simmer.
- Add the finger chilis and let it simmer to cook.
- Season to taste with fish sauce.
- To serve, transfer in a buco shell.
Image sources: http://stolenwanders.blogspot.com/
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More