- 24 pcs brownie squares
- 350 ml melted chocolate or chocolate ganache
- ¼ cup candy sprinkles
- 16 pcs big, white marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chip
- 6 pcs butter biscuit
- 1 cup gummy worm
- Arrange brownies in a pan, make two layers and spread with chocolate ganache.
- Arrange two marshmallows vertically as ghost, stick with toothpick to stand.
- Put chocolate chips for eyes.
- Let the butter biscuit stand as a tomb design alternatively with the marshmallows.
- Put gummy worms around the area of the marshmallows and tombs.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More