- 1 ripe large banana
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit
- ½ cup sweet corn or chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 cup young shredded coconut, fresh or canned
- 1 cup cooked sweet yams or (ube halaya)
- 2 cup shaved ice
- 2 cup milk
- 4 scoops of favorite ice cream
- ½ cup rice pop
- Peel mangoes and slice the meat into ½-inch cubes.
- Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.
- In each glass place ¼ of each ingredient, adding layer by layer .
- Top with ½ cup shaved ice.
- Pour ¼ cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More