- 2 pc (small) Ripe Saba Banana (peeled and sliced)
- ⅓ cup Red Monggo Beans (cooked)
- ½ cup Sago (cooked, white or colored)
- 150 grams Melon Flesh (shredded)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 3 tbsp Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- ¼ to ⅓ cup Ube Halaya (softened)
- ½ cup Leche Flan (cubes, optional)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- Cook saba and monggo beans in ½ cup water, fruit cocktail syrup and ¼ cup brown sugar for 7 minutes or until saba is cooked. Add sago. Allow to simmer.
- Drain. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and melon.
- Mix well all-purpose cream, condensed milk and ube. Combine with fruit cocktail mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Top with leche flan.
- Makes 12 servings (4 cups)
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This fruity dessert is high in vitamin C, which is great for building immunity.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More