1.5 kg. ground beef
- 250 gms. crumbs, finely ground
- 150 gms. beef suet, ground
- 1.5 tbsps. salt
- 400 ml. milk
- Mix ground beef, crumbs, ground suet and salt thoroughly by hand.
- Add milk and continue to blend.
- Scoop the mixture patty of desired amount then flatten on trays.
- Broil until slightly undercooked.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More