- 3 tbsps oil
- 4 tbsps butter
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 kilo pork tenderloin, diced into cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup sweet pickles, diced
- 1 cup canned spiced ham
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 pc red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small can liver spread
- ½ – 1 cup Quezo de Bola, grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 pcs eggs
- Banana leaves, softened and cut according to the shape of llanera
- 2-3 pcs hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 3-4 pcs pineapple slices
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into fine strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into fine strips
- Line the llanera with softened banana leaves. Brush the leaf with butter, set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté onions, let it caramelize and add the garlic.
- Add the pork and sauté until it changes color. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, sauté for two minutes then add chicken broth, let it simmer until the pork is tender and the sauce has been reduced.
- Remove from heat and let it cool then drain excess sauce.
- Arrange the slices of hard-boiled eggs, pineapple slices, red and green bell pepper strips into the prepared llaneras.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More