- 1 pc large tinapa, scaled and flaked
- 500 grams pasta spaghetti
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 pcs garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Sauté garlic, onions, bell peppers and chili flakes in oil for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add tinapa and sauté for a minute. Tossed in the cooked pasta. Mix until the sauce sticks to the noodles.
- Top with chopped spring onions and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More