- 500 grams beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsps minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- In a pan, place water and bring to a boil
- Add the beef tapa, sugar, black pepper, soy sauce, garlic and salt
until the water evaporates.
- When all the water evaporates, add cooking oil in the pan then fry until the tapa is done and set aside.
- Store bought (Fry to desired crispiness)
- Store bought (Fry until brown and cook through)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and black pepper until frothy, set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat butter and pour in eggs, while stirring, cook for a few seconds and add cheese, continue to cook until the cheese melt.
- ½ cup oil
- 4 cups cold, cooked white rice, separate grains
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsps spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small pan, heat oil.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- With a slotted spoon, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- In a wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil until very hot.
- Add spring onions, rice, and cook until grains start to sizzle and toss.
- Add garlic bits and spring onions then stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 1 cup glutinous rice, washed, soaked for at least 30 minutes; drained
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Place glutinous rice and water in a saucepan bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for about 25 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Add cocoa powder and sugar; stir and mix well. If it gets too thick, add a little of milk.
- Transfer into bowls. Swirl milk on top.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More