- ½ beef sirloin steaks, sliced
- 2 cups cheese sticks, cut
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups tomatoes, whole stewed, skinned
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 Maggi beef broth cube
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground oregano
- 1 tbsp Maggi Savor
- Parmesan cheese
- Flatten steaks and arrange cheese sticks then chop basil and tomatoes then tool up.
- Secure with wooden picks then add beef rolls and brown all sides.
- Stir in stewed tomatoes, garlic, and Maggi beef broth cubes.
- Let it simmer and cover for 30 – 45 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Remove picks then stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More