- 4 thin-cut, bone-in pork chops (5 oz. each)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp crushed rosemary
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 4 tsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp crushed rosemary
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish or mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, ¾ teaspoon rosemary, sage, paprika, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the pork chops and massage to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cook the pork chops for 3 minutes, turn over and cook for an additional minute, or until the pork is just cooked through. Transfer to 4 separate plates and top each pork chop with 1 teaspoon of the garlic butter.
- The butter:
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic and rosemary.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More