- 1 whole Native chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium size ginger, sliced
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns (Pamintang bilog)
- 3 Red Hot Chilis (Siling Haba)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- salt to taste (optional)
- 1 bundle lemongrass (Tanglad)
- Place Native Chicken and lemongrass in a saucepan, add water, and bring to a boil.
- Add the cup coconut milk and combine all ingredients.
- Put chopped onion, ginger, pepper and garlic.
- Boil the Native chicken for about 30-60 minutes or until done it depends on how old your Native chicken.
- Add salt to taste and red hot chili then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with lots of rice.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....