- 1.5 liter water
- 1 piece of 20cm diameter dried seaweed (紫菜) – cut into smaller pieces
- 300gm pork belly – minced
- 200gm shrimp – un-shell & minced
- 3 tubes of japanese egg tofu – sliced into smaller piece
- 1 Knorr Ikan Bilis cube – optional
Marinade ingredients (A)
- 1.5 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp corn starch
- 1.5 tsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 egg white
- dash of white pepper
- Marinade the minced pork & shrimp with ingredients (A) for 30mins. Shape it into individual meat balls (each about 1 tbsp size). Set aside.
- Bring water to boil, add in the Knorr Ikan Bilis cube (if available). Add in the meat balls one at a time and make sure they are not stick together. Let it cook for 3 mins.
- Rinse the seaweed on running tap water before add it into the soup, cook for a few second.
- Lastly, place in the egg tofu and turn off the heat.
- Season it with some salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish it with some green onion & serve warm.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More