- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, dijon mustard, onion, garlic, egg, salt and pepper. Mix with a wooden spoon or with your hands until well combined.
- Depending on your preferred thickness, scoop the mixture and shape into a burger patty. This can be done by rolling the mixture into equal-sized balls then flatten them on a flat surface or using the palms of your hands.
- Fry burger patties in a per-heated pan or grill. Cook each side for two to three minutes depending on thickness. Fry all your patties, then set aside.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium to high heat. Add the the mushrooms and saute for about 10 minutes or until brown and the mushroom juices evaporate. Stir in flour and reduce the heat to medium, cook for another three minutes.
- Whisk in one cup of beef broth, then add the rest once incorporated. Add the thyme and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve mushroom gravy on top of burger patties. Serve with steamed rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More